Aivia 210 AED Alarmed Wall Cabinet
Aivia 210 AED Alarmed Wall Cabinet with Temperature Control for Outdoor & Indoor Use
Combining strength and lightness Aivia is composed of two distinct parts:
Features and Benefits
- Day / night lighting of the AED compartment by LEDS with automatic luminosity detection
- Opening of the AIVIA is motorised for this model and access to the AED secured by digicode. Optionally, the digicode may be replaced by a proximity
badge reader (RFID).
- One rechargeable battery, (optional), guarantees motor operation
- Opening the cover automatically triggers a visual alarm (flashing red LEDs)
- The audible alarm (95 dB) optional is activated if the cover is forced open
- Heating, optional, is connected to a temperature sensor enabling it to be activated when a minium threshold of 10?C is reached
- A visual alarm using red LED indicates abnormalities (temperature out of range)
- Dimensions: 423mm(H) x 388mm(L) x 301mm(D)
- Power supply: mains 24 Volts DC for heating option (required outdoors)
All office/work environments should be equipped with an AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) In the event of a cardiac arrest the ready availability of a Defibrillator could save the life of a colleague or friend. We stock a extensive range of defibrillators, electrodes and accessories from all major suppliers ? Cardiac Science, Cardiad, Zoll, Philips, Defibtech, Laerdal and Physio Science, all at highly competitive prices allied to award winning after sales service and support. Call us now for advice on which defibrillator is most appropriate to your work/sport/home environment.Sudden Cardiac Arrest can happen to anyone, anywhere, at any time. When it happens, Automated External Defibrillator technology can make the difference between life and death.
We also have an extensive range of AED accessories and can provide on site or classroom based AED training, and have some of the best deals available on Evac chairs. We offer the full range of Evac chairs for immediate delivery.