Laerdal Baby Anne 4 pack Manikins
Baby Anne 4 pack Manikin from Laerdal
The Baby Anne manikin was developed to provide effective infant CPR training without compromising realism or quality. The convenient packaging of four Baby Anne manikins makes hands-on practice affordable for every student.
- •Educationally effective by offering all the essential features necessary for learning infant CPR
- •Affordability allows increased hands-on practice
- •Realistic chest compressions and chest rise allow students to learn proper techniques
- •Logistically convenient lightweight and portable 4-pack weighs under 12.1 lb. making Baby Anne easy to transport
- •Practical because it is inexpensive and easy to maintain
- •Durable construction allows unequalled long-term use
A low-cost, lifelike infant CPR trainer.
It is the perfect supplement to the Resusci Baby manikin.
Single Pack includes: 4 Manikins, Soft Pack, 24 Airways, 40 Foreign Body Practice Objects, and Directions for Use.
Two person operation to control chair movement Easy to open for quick emergency accessWall securing brackets and dust cover supplied as standard Maximum passenger load: 159kg Manufactured in the UK Compact storage to avoid obstruction DDA compliant product
We also have an extensive range of AED accessories and can provide on site or classroom based AED training, and have some of the best deals available on Evac chairs. We offer the full range of Evac chairs for immediate delivery.