Philips FR3 AED with ECG and Text Display
FR3 AED with ECG display
A sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) response is a stress-test for a professional medical response team because time matters. You need your equipment to be rugged, ready to use, and to support you every step of the way.
Benefits of the FR3 AED with ECG display
- helping you start delivery of the right therapy faster by significantly reducing deployment time
- helping make your job easier with the smallest and lightest professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers
- helping support a culture of continuous improvement with data managements solutions
- Automatically powers on by opening the FR3 carry case so you can focus on pad placement from the start.
- Pre-connected peel and place SMART Pads III with no foil pouch to reduce deployment time.
- Quick Shock reduces CPR interruptions and speeds shock delivery.Use the same SMART Pads III for adults and children for faster paediatric cardiac arrest response.
- Infant/Child Key automatically decrease the defibrillation therapy and implement the configured infant/child CPR protocols.
- CPR meter* supports High performance CPR protocols
We have a limited stock of this model at the list price so order now to get the best deal available on defibrillators and AED supplies and equipment.
We also have an extensive range of AED accessories and can provide on site or classroom based AED training, and have some of the best UK deals available on Evac chairs, servicing and Evac chair training. We offer the full range of Evac chairs for immediate delivery.