Zoll AED Plus (Fully Automatic)
AED Plus (Fully Automatic)
The Zoll AED Plus coaches rescuers quickly and simply through every important step of the rescue process. Only the AED Plus with its exclusive, one-piece electrode can measure the depth and rate of chest compressions during CPR. It continually coaches rescuers as to how effective chest compressions are being performed. With highly visual and audible prompts that deliver instantaneous feedback, only the AED Plus ensures rescuers can perform the most effective CPR.
- If not pushing hard enough, the Zoll AED PLUS will advise clearly “PUSH HARDER”.
- If pushing hard enough, the Zoll AED PLUS will confirm “GOOD COMPRESSIONS”
- A re-assuring metronome ensures the rescuer compresses at the correct rate per minute as per Resuscitation Council RC(UK) guidelines. It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will keep advising the rescuer to commence CPR.
- Stopped Chest Compressions. The ZOLL AED PLUS will encourage the rescuer to continue.
Every victim of SCA needs the best possible CPR to survive. ZOLL’s AED Plus assists the rescuer to achieve the correct rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR.
Supplied complete with prep pack in its’ own carry bag, batteries, containing the one-piece adult CPR-D-padz electrode, a CPR barrier mask, “tough cut” scissors, disposable gloves, a prep razor, a towel, and a moist towelette.
We have a limited stock of this model at the list price so order now to get the best deal available on defibrillators and AED supplies and equipment.
We also have an extensive range of AED accessories and can provide on-site or classroom-based AED training, and have some of the best UK deals available on Evac chairs, servicing and Evac chair training. We offer the full range of Evac chairs for immediate delivery.